Marauders U.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remus Lupin

2 posters

Go down

Remus Lupin Empty Remus Lupin

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:52 pm

Name: Remus Lupin aka Moony
Blood: Half
House: Gryffindor

Personality: Remus is a kind and thoughtful man. Lupin is quiet and intelligent, but he had a mischievous side and was often underestimated. He is one of the few who can perform controlled wandless magic.

Appearance: Remus is tall, thin and a little shabby. He has shoulder length brown hair, and green eyes. Of his four friends, he's the last one woman think of.

History:As a young boy, Lupin was bitten by the werewolf Fenrir Greyback . His parents tried everything they could to help him, but there was no cure for his lycanthropy, leading them to think that he would not be able to attend Hogwarts because other parents would not want their children around a werewolf. Fortunately for them, however, Dumbledore became headmaster of Hogwarts, and together they devised a way for Lupin to attend school in spite of his condition. Lupin, perhaps as a result of his condition, made no friends until he began attending school. There he met and befriended James Potter, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew - the group who later became known as the Marauders. Lupin was so grateful to have friends he did not tell them about his condition in fear they would abandon him if they knew the truth. In order to hide his condition from them, Lupin used a variety of lies and excuses, trying to explain away his monthly absences. Despite his efforts to conceal the truth, however, the others worked out what was happening. Far from abandoning him, however, the three attempted to become Animagi so they could be with Lupin during his transformations. They finally managed this in their fifth year. Under their influence Remus became less wolfish, and together they ventured around Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, and the grounds. James and Sirius turned into animals large enough to control a werewolf (a stag and large dog, respectively), so they were able to explore the village every full moon in relative safety.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Location : I exist in desire in my dark haven, I long to cleanse my soul of regrets

Back to top Go down

Remus Lupin Empty Re: Remus Lupin

Post  Narcissa Black Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:56 am

I think Peter would be the last one women think of Smile
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black

Back to top Go down